Elena Daniel, MBA
Senior Vice President – Head of Environmental, Social, and Governance
As Senior Vice President and Head of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG), Elena is responsible for the management, oversight and reporting of ESG framework and workplace health and safety for Logistics Property Company’s portfolio. She serves as a member on ESG, Workplace Health & Safety, and Executive Committees, and is co-chair of the Women’s Leadership Council.
Elena has more than 20 years of experience in leading ESG and WHSWE initiatives. In her role, she focuses on sustainable design and construction, asset decarbonization, deploying submetering technology, and implementing green leases. Elena is an avid speaker for industry organizations, sharing best practices for leading technologies and solutions in the industrial real estate industry. In 2023, Elena was selected by Crains Chicago Business as Notable Leader in Sustainability.
- Education: Master of Business Administration, Roosevelt University, Chicago, IL; Bachelor of Science in Marketing, University of Wisconsin – LaCrosse, LaCrosse, WI; Competitive Strategy and Leading in Turbulent Times Executive Programs, Northwestern University – Kellogg School of Management, Evanston, IL; Senior Leadership Development Program, Cornell University with INSEAD – World School of Business, New York, NY
- Certifications and Professional Affiliations: OSHA-30 Certification, OSHA-10 Certification
- Professional Associations and Affiliations: ENERGY STAR Partner, GRESB, NAIOP, GARP, Illinois Green Alliance
- Leadership and Community Engagement: U.S. Environmental Protection Agency – ENERGY STAR Industrial Warehouse Leadership Group, Make-A-Wish Foundation, Logistics Property Company Foundation
- Favorite Building: Wrigley Building, Chicago, IL