Supporting equity, diversity and inclusion from within
Logistics Property company, LLC (LPC) strives to enhance the relationships our company has and the reputation it adopts with people and institutions in the communities in which we operate.
- Community Relations – engage with local communities, governments and non-profit organizations
- Diversity – workplace inclusion and understanding
- Customer Outreach – strategically connect and communicate to attract and maintain customers
- WHSE – provide healthy and safe working environments
- Human Rights – respect basic human rights and freedoms
employee participation in LPC Anniversary Benefiting Make-A-Wish, Illinois
employee participation in community service activities
employee participation in financial contributions to causes/non-profits
Equity, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI)
employees are female or from diverse backgrounds
employee participation in LPC Leadership Lessons
committed to Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) participation for construction at DFW International Airport
committed to Minority (Women) Business Enterprise (M/WBE) participation for design at DFW International Airport
employee participation in WHSE Anti-Harassment Training
employee participation in WHSE Training
Celebrating our success by giving back
“ Together we create life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses. Our vision is to make every eligible child’s wish come true.” — MAKE-A-WISH
How do you differentiate a corporate anniversary while simultaneously supporting those in need?
Logistics Property Company, LLC (LPC) celebrated the company’s first and second anniversaries by giving back.
Create a high-caliber, celebratory event, recognizing the collaborative efforts of our employees, partners, investors, and associates, while simultaneously raising critical funds and awareness for children in need.
The LPC team was joined by approximately 100 of its closest friends and associates, as they celebrated LPC’s first and second anniversaries benefiting Make-A-Wish Illinois.
- In the first year, LPC set out to raise $10,000 to grant one child’s wish but raised$50,000 – which helped grant more than five children’s wishes.
- In the second year, LPC initially set out to match its first anniversary effort, but again doubled its mission, raising $100,000 – which helped grant more than 10 children’s wishes.
- In total, LPC raised $150,000 in its first two years of partnership with Make-A-Wish Illinois – enough to grant more than 15 children’s wishes.
Tell Me About the World You Want to Live In
“ Due to its proximity to our downtown Chicago national headquarters, 3711 South Ashland Avenue is a flagship property in our growing national portfolio, so it was important that we made it something really special. Partnering with an artist of Ellen Rutt’s caliber—to turn our vision into a reality in record time during a global pandemic—was an unanticipated dream come true, thanks largely to our friend and producer Nick Marzullo.” — AARON MARTELL, Executive Vice President – Central Region, Logistics Property Company, LLC
Gift the community and avoid graffiti on a 266’ x 38’ wall on a modern logistics facility in downtown Chicago.
Create an aesthetically pleasing, highly respected, public artwork that will enhance the appeal of Logistics Property Company, LLC (LPC)’s 3711 South Ashland Avenue, Chicago, IL, deter graffiti taggers, and add value to the community and our future tenants.
Commission a custom mural by a female multi-disciplinary Detroit-based artist, collaborate with local Chicago and Midwest artists, and support a local non-profit.
The team commissioned a 266-foot by 38-foot mural by artist Ellen Rutt. As an extension of this strategic community engagement initiative, LPC and Ellen Rutt selected Chicago Public Art Group as the recipient of a $5,000 donation to further support local artists and businesses affected by COVID-19 and other challenges during 2020.