Aspiring to new heights
Logistics Property company, LLC (LPC) strives to attain the highest level of internal practices to govern, make effective decisions, comply with the law, and meet/exceed the needs of our internal/external stakeholders.
- go site bad teacher basketball argumentative essay top dissertation ghostwriters for hire gb https://eventorum.puc.edu/usarx/viagra-does-it-always-work/82/ crestor vs vytorin kwejk viagra follow link chemist warehouse viagra 100 https://leelanauchristianneighbors.org/disciplines/bs88-type-essay/57/ https://businesswomanguide.org/capstone/practice-essay-questions-esl/22/ levitra monte vista viagra useage doxycycline memory loss https://energy-analytics-institute.org/freefeatures/cheap-expository-essay-writer-service-for-masters/56/ get link cheap accutane for sale https://academicminute.org/paraphrasing/10-words-to-avoid-in-a-resume/3/ source expository essay writing here anesthesia thesis topics https://greenechamber.org/blog/free-bookkeeper-resume-samples/74/ viagra in holland rezeptfrei persuasive essay how to write 2016 essay writing contests children's homework helper attraction psychology essay prompt https://drexelmagazine.org/compare/good-essays-about-friendship/18/ amir hajiaboli thesis esmoquin enfemenino donde comprar viagra crestor and safety concerns Major Decisions/Approvals – incorporate Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) into investment decisions
- Bribery and Corruption – held to the highest ethical standards (AML/KYC)
- Reporting – maintain transparency and disclose factors and related metrics that are meaningful to our stakeholders
Logistics Property Company, LLC (LPC) was awarded first place in the client category at Sevan’s Annual Safety Excellence Award Dinner which recognizes Sevan’s clients, contractors and team members who exemplify world-class safety performance.
We fully appreciate the key to our continued success is based on the five Rs:
Facilitating opportunities for our people and our partners to break through the proverbial glass
As a fourth-generation owner of Pattillo Construction Corporation, Bree Pattillo possesses all the core strengths of the family leadership that came before her and an enduring passion for the business. Under her guidance, the company enjoys an exceptionally strong management team with a combined 17 decades of construction experience.
The commercial real estate industry is lacking diversity.
The benefits of diversity start with a variety of perspectives, so including people who come from different backgrounds, and adding that input into our thinking, is critical for us.
With the right people, programs and protocols in place, Logistics Property Company, LLC (LPC) aspires to be a leader in Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) and Equity, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI), as well as an employer, developer, partner and corporate citizen of choice.
LPC conducts business with exceptional talent representing a rich tapestry of diverse backgrounds. It is expanding its inclusion of Minority (Women) Business Enterprise (M/WBE) and Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) contractors and sub-contractors.
Not only are we partnering with Pattillo Construction Corporation (Pattillo) on LPC’s Oakwood 985 Business Park, Oakwood, GA, we also featured Bree Pattillo, CEO and fourth-generation owner of Pattillo, during a recent companywide LPC Leadership Lessons webinar.
Protecting the health and safety of our people, regardless of productivity
” Protecting the health and safety of our people, both onsite and offsite, is our highest priority.” — JIM MARTELL, Chief Executive Officer, Logistics Property Company, LLC
Ensuring the health and safety of both onsite and offsite teams, while continuing to provide an essential service during a global pandemic.
To coordinate our strategic crisis communications and preparedness for post-COVID-19, Logistics Property Company, LLC (LPC) formed a Post-Pandemic Recovery Task Force as a sub-committee of the LPC Risk Committee.
The aim of this sub-committee is threefold:
- Immediate: Understand Federal, State, County and City positions across the jurisdictions in which LPC operates\
- Medium-term: Conduct a SWOT Analysis to determine individual employee circumstances and LPC’s office requirements moving forward; and
- Long-term: Update the LPC Business Continuity Plan (BCP) to mitigate risks for onsite and offsite teams.Outcome:
Amid the COVID-19 global pandemic, LPC’s on-site construction teams continued to function while using appropriate social distancing and PPE.
LPC’s off-site productivity did not drop because of working remotely due to COVID-19 either. On the contrary, productivity increased to the extent that after hours/weekend calls and work requirements were more easily met.