Vice President, Development Management – Northeast Region
As Vice President of Development Management for the Northeast, Tim is responsible for leading due diligence investigations, design, entitlements, and construction activities for Logistics Property Company, LLC (LPC) within the Northeast region.
Prior to joining LPC, Tim served as project manager at Tradepoint Atlantic where he managed the design, entitlements, and construction of its build-to-suit and speculative warehouse projects.
- Education: Master of Business Administration with a concentration in Management, Frostburg State University, Frostburg, MD and a Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering, Elizabethtown College, Elizabethtown, PA
- Certifications and Professional Designations: OSHA 30 and Maryland Real Estate License
- Professional Associations and Affiliations: Commercial-Industrial Realty Council of Delaware
- Leadership and Community Engagement: Melwood Volunteer
- Favorite Building: Eilean Donan Castle, Lochalsh, Scotland